Perming hair

Hello guys

another question from me

i want to perm my hair

so my questions are

Will perming my hair cause any damage to my hair?

i understand that supposedly the only thing that "kills" your hair is DHT, but i misunderstand when people say that hairspray, hair gel and any other hair cosmetics products(is this the right term)make you lose your hair...is this true?

and also im not 100% sure but a reason i want to do it is because i have a real feen to just have my hair permed.

i also beleive it gives off more coverage and feel of density...do you guys think this is true?

BTW if you guys dont remember my pics, i am probobly a norwood 2, slight recession at hairline, and a bad ht in these hairline but im hoping the perm will overlap this area

and this is my last question, probobly off topic but

im going to hong kong in Winter for study abroad program(learn new experiences) and i was wondering if i plan to go there and come back, will there be a problem if i carry my minoxidil and proscar? im sure there isint but its worth asking

thanks guys!

Hello guys

another question from me

i want to perm my hair

so my questions are

Will perming my hair cause any damage to my hair?

i understand that supposedly the only thing that "kills" your hair is DHT, but i misunderstand when people say that hairspray, hair gel and any other hair cosmetics products(is this the right term)make you lose your hair...is this true?

and also im not 100% sure but a reason i want to do it is because i have a real feen to just have my hair permed.

i also beleive it gives off more coverage and feel of density...do you guys think this is true?

BTW if you guys dont remember my pics, i am probobly a norwood 2, slight recession at hairline, and a bad ht in these hairline but im hoping the perm will overlap this area

and this is my last question, probobly off topic but

im going to hong kong in Winter for study abroad program(learn new experiences) and i was wondering if i plan to go there and come back, will there be a problem if i carry my minoxidil and proscar? im sure there isint but its worth asking

thanks guys!

Hello tisab, I am responding to your post because I was a norwood 2 @ 23years old.

I thought by getting a perm it would give my hair volume.

It fried my hair & it was never the same again!

I was going to get thinner naturaly I know, but the perm really accelerated my hair loss.

I would not get a perm if you are concerned that you may have MPB.

If you don't suffer from MPB a perm is probably ok.

Just don't get burned!

Hi Tisab,

Can't see any problem carrying minox or finasteride cross border. I am on finasteride and have carried it on vacations to 3 continents without a problem.

Bayer