Still confused? Ahmad or Humayoun..

Daddyshaker

Hi All,

I am back guys.

To tell you guys the truth the more I think and dig the harder it gets to decide icon_frown.gif so many questions pops up in my head everyday what if, how, and why...I just can't explain in words. I don't know what's going on sometimes I am nervous and sometime I am excited..

Last time when I came I was given some best suggestions to choose FUE Dr.s and my case. I finally contacted as many Dr.s as possible to get their feedbacks.

I come to a point where I am battling in b/w 2 Dr.s and really confuse on which way should I lean and now I need experts suggestions.

Dr. Ahmed Chauhdry from Lahore, Pakistan and Dr. Muhammad Humayoun from Islamabad, Pakistan.

Keep that in mind that cost was a major concern in my case and that's the reason why I didn't go w/ Fellar or Umar as my pocket can't handle that load and luxury of being their patient icon_smile.gif due to my level of baldness.

+ on Ahmed Chauhdry:

====================

- I have seen some pictures of his patients here in this forum.

- I have discussed w/ Sarfraz his consultant about using someone else website and was given an address of another new website.

- Very Friendly and answered all my questions that I bombarded on Sarfraz and Dr.

- Dr. Actually talked to me couple of times to satisfy me that I will be safe.

- Suggested 3000 FUE grafts and 500 BHT grafts from shave.

- Very good pricing for 3500 total grafts I was told the estimate cost of 7400 US dollars w/ no hidden fees and lodging included.

- Available this month for straight 4 days surgery.

- Shared his instrument and technology w/ me for FUE.

- Gave me number for his patient in Canada who has done FUE w/ him and I actually skype w/ him and saw his hairtranpslant result and words on Dr.

- Told me straight that I need least 6000 grafts for a good look.

- Polite.

- Did not talk me down to FUT process like most of the Dr.s.

- Not all the emails were answered by Sarfraz consultant but actually Dr. gave me responses.

- on Ahmed Chauhdry:

====================

- Not recommend on this site.

- All the pictures I saw or found were of FUT patients.

- He didn't share pictures w/ me of his FUE patients and told me he will love to share but due to ethical reasons and not having permission from his patients he can't email me.

- They never call me on their own and so everytime I have to made a call to them.

- Whenever I called and asked for Dr. he came on the phone which clicks on my head that if he is really doing any surgeries now adays or he leaves his patients to talk to me.

- Using Manual FUE graft puncher, not a latest technique.

- Most of his work by looking his FUT patients revolve around hairline and frontal area and his patients don't have grafts planted globally or in back side. I am concern as I want it grafts to spread out globally/equally even though there will be thinning but I plan to keep my hairs to clipper 3 or 4.

- No discount.

+ on Muhammad Humayoun:

=======================

- Highly Recommended in this forum.

- Saw his FUT patients pictures and really impress by his work.

- He has more knowledge and experience HT.

- Saw the post where one person complain about having less grafts and he offer free surgery to him.

- Saw his interview in youtube where he mentioned he don't mind people asking for discounts and he does like to give discount as he cares more about his work then money.

- Too many happy patients and very active in this forum.

- Provide Discount.

- He spreadout grafts evenly/globally from the pictures I saw so far.

- on Muhammad Humayoun:

=======================

- I am still not able to get hold on Dr. on the phone.

- The email I sent w/ lot's of questions weren't answer fully and or complete by his consultant Faisal.

- The answers I received makes me feel that he didn't even discuss my case w/ Dr as everything was roughly and no accurate graft no#, FUE instrument information, approximate cost, what Dr. has to say after looking at my pictures. More like a automated generated email icon_smile.gif

- Gave my number and even called but didn't get any call and or able to talk when I called them. I guess may be Dr. is very busy.

- Never performed a mega FUE surgery for 2500 plus grafts and performed only one FUE surgery a month.

- No pictures found, given and or videos for FUE patients.

- No BHT option.

- I sent another email and repeat my questions again to get the information I actually want it instead of just giving me ideas from what consultant has told to answer every patient.

- I requested that I need to talk to Dr. either I will call or he will call me so I know that he actually knows what my concerns are and who I am.

- I was told by consultant that roughly it will be 3.4 US dollars per graft after the discount which cost more then Chaudry for 3000 grafts.

- Email bit sounds like in favor of FUT patients even though I clearly mentioned I am not interested in FUT.

I am still waiting to see what Faisal has to say or how he come back w/ my responses and if I get a chance to talk to Dr. personally. I am willing to pay more to Humayoun due to his experience and quality work if I get into comfort zone. I hope that I will get to hear this is what Dr. thinks and this is what you can expect and this how we can transplant the graft and this number we can easily extract from donor.

I know that yo guys can judge better then me but I just share what I think of it so far about the Drs. I just want to know ahead of time of what I am getting into and what would be my expectation from Dr. point of view.

I am also attaching my pictures for you guys to get your opinion.

P.S. Any suggestions and or help will be greatly appreciated, anything that can clear doubt and point me to right direction.

Thank You.

FQ.

Dear Daddyshaker

please go to my web site get my Islamabad office number and call me directly.

I will be more than happy to talk to you personally and will try to answers all your querries to the best of my knowledge.

you need to understand one thing, FUE is not really a scar free surgery. If you want to keep your head shave as much as its in the pictures, you might have 3000 to 6000 small tiny rounded scars visible.

But yes as soon as you grow a longer or 1/2 a cm long hair you will not see a scar.

I do not feel its nice to give you my cell no but call faisal and tell him to give you my cell no or send me again an email from my web and I will give you my mobile.

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

If i remember correctly, Chaudry was one of those who were involved in stealing website material from a coalition doctor.

Also:

"Never performed a mega FUE surgery for 2500 plus grafts and performed only one FUE surgery a month."

http://hair-restoration-info.c...=109103424#109103424

Also, Mohmand is known for doing up to 4 surgeries a day according to him, which is probably the highest you will see in the coalition. This isn't nessesarily a good thing by the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

Dr. Humayoun, w/ all do respect I understand your concern about your cell number but I never asked Faisal to give me your cell number instead I told me him that have him call me whenever he gets a chance or give me time/date so I can contact you.

I have a VM on my phone from him and he mentioned that he has sent me an email w/ your number so I will try to contact you to talk to you and or I will call your Islamabad clinic and ask them to talk to connect me w/ you if you are available.

I understand and thanks for explaining about the scars. Yes, you are right I keep my head shave all the time but I am planning to keep it to clipper no# 4 so more like a length for spike style.

-- > "Never performed a mega FUE surgery for 2500 plus grafts and performed only one FUE surgery a month."

Above statement is not my own, I was told this by Faisal. I know very well he does many FUT surgeries but his statement was in regards to FUE.

Mike, Yes that is correct he is same Dr. relates to website and I mentioned that I did questioned them about it and I wasn't given any explanation but a new wesite URL which is their original website according to them.

Thanks.

I do not feel its nice to give you my cell no

I may be wrong but I felt as if I offended Dr. somehow intentional or unintentionally.

I apologize if this is the case as I don't want to personally bother any Dr. by calling them on cell as I don't feel this is right.

Just want to clear up.

I am sorry again but I just want to be sure you were contacted by your clinic about me.

Thanks

Maybe the doc didn't mean to ignore you. Maybe he doesn't like to give his number publicly, Sometimes people do make some prank call. Doc H did e mail me and gave me his number so I guess you should do the same?

Thanks RajToor.

I totally understand that there are some weirdo people that just bother others for no reason.

Yes, I just got time to check my email and so I will contact him personally as I know he is good friendly Dr. by watching his seminars, patients videos, and patients experience about him.

Thats good that you had a reply, as far as I know about this 2 doctors is Dr H is more honest and he guarantee his work. Dr Ahmad had some issues before so choose wisely, I am not favoring anyone but you should do your homework. Try to talk to his patients, wishing you good luck with your HT journey. All the best.

let me clarify this issue

I think giving a tel no on this forum is not allowed and I do not wish to do some thing that can be not allowed or taken in a wrong way

just send me a personal message and I will give you my number.

I am free to talk Pakistan time between 9 pm and 11 pm.

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

my mornings are very busy as I do on an average 3 to 4 surgeries a day and then I also do other procedures and hence it becomes physically impossible to keep up with calls that will take 15 to 20 minutes.

I assure you my cell is never off just that when I do not answer its because I am with another client and I do not pic phones when I am with some one.

I picked yours the other day just because it was from out of country and I thought it was one of my clients and I do not want to ignore my out of country clients and that is why my cell is never switched off.

I want to be on the other side of the phone when ever they want me

---

I think you should ask yourself the question:

If a doctor is stealing website material from someone else:

1) Why is he hiding his own results

2) How good is his patient care

3) Is he just in it for the money

4) Should i be doing this

Mike: You have a point but I was thinking that Dr. don't normally write code for webpages on their own and they usually hand out projects to others and it might be a mistake of a developer..

I totally agree that Dr. must have aware of that act and that's why I am hesitating too myself to take this decision.

Trust me I wanna play save too as I don't want to regret for rest of my life.

Dr.: I will try to call you in b/w 9 to 11 pm and if for reason I won't then I will call you over this weekend to see if you have few spare minutes to discuss.

Thanks for the clarification I was like you must have mind it but things looks good icon_smile.gif

Thanks for your surety and support.

I was able to talk to to the Dr. the other day but unfortunately I wasn't able to call the Dr. on the set time as I had some emergency but I will contact Dr. Muhammad Humayoun again and discuss things that I have to then hopefully I will more forward from there to big step.

FQ.

You dont make mistakes like that. The only way to 'make' that mistake is to intentionally copy the source code from someone elses website.

That would have to be a serious miscommunication i've never heard of, for that to happen legitimately.