recent ht

zip it

i had a ht about 6 weeks ago it was done by dr greaves at the wellsbourne ive since read some horror stories regarding this clinic has any one had any good results with this surgeon. i made a mistake and rushed in without doing any research the salesman promised me the world but after parting with ??3000 the surgeon said he could just do a small area he said it was 1000 fu but didnt look like it to me.all he did was remove the strip and the girls did the rest is this normal? i will let you know the outcome in a few mths

i had a ht about 6 weeks ago it was done by dr greaves at the wellsbourne ive since read some horror stories regarding this clinic has any one had any good results with this surgeon. i made a mistake and rushed in without doing any research the salesman promised me the world but after parting with ??3000 the surgeon said he could just do a small area he said it was 1000 fu but didnt look like it to me.all he did was remove the strip and the girls did the rest is this normal? i will let you know the outcome in a few mths

Even the bad ones have some good results.

So, do not turn pessimistic. You may turn out to be their rare good result.

7500 grafts till now. All by Dr. Arvind/Dr.A, New Delhi.

They include strip FUHT, FUE and body hair grafts.

Hoping to accomplish full hair restoration.

When you say he removed the strip and the girls did the rest, you really mean he took the strip and then made the recipient incisions and the girls placed the grafts in them, right?

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

I agree with Damo on the placement of the grafts, however it is the industry standard for the techs to place the grafts, even with some of the top doctors. Some of them do a very good job. So try not to worry too much over that. What's done is done. The good thing is you did a relatively small procedure and hopefully your donar area still has a lot of hair in case you need another one.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery