John McEnroe's experience

noreaster

hi guys, not trying to start a new thread on celebs who have had work done. There is nobody that is going to say anything to make me change my mind, this guy has had some work.(Just saw him on tv, and reconfirmed everything i had thought because they actually went back and showed him raising his racket after a big win in 80 something) He has a slighly better hair line than he did when he was winning us opens in the 80's, not that it is lower, just that the temples are slightly fuller w/ a more squared off hairline. But even more convincing to me is the fullness behind the hairline. He wears a bit of a comb forward look, but everything looks really full. He was in my mind looking back in those pictures of him in the 80's toward a N6, but has obviously gotten some 1st class work done, a little bit at a time(could be wrong because he was out of the spotlight for a while), but does not look dramatically different than he did. Kind of rambling but does anyone agree? This hits close to heart for me because that is what i would like to achieve for myself. Have had some work done in the crown area and slightly forward of that and never touching my hairline of which i have a little bit left, thank god because i think there are very few who can give what i would hope for and expect. If and when i do something that is exactly what i would be looking to achieve, no lowering of the hairline, and w/ the pattern that my hairloss has progressed, i am convinced that is my best course of action. I know everyone here can feel my pain or they wouldn't be here,but anyone else have a similar situation?

hi guys, not trying to start a new thread on celebs who have had work done. There is nobody that is going to say anything to make me change my mind, this guy has had some work.(Just saw him on tv, and reconfirmed everything i had thought because they actually went back and showed him raising his racket after a big win in 80 something) He has a slighly better hair line than he did when he was winning us opens in the 80's, not that it is lower, just that the temples are slightly fuller w/ a more squared off hairline. But even more convincing to me is the fullness behind the hairline. He wears a bit of a comb forward look, but everything looks really full. He was in my mind looking back in those pictures of him in the 80's toward a N6, but has obviously gotten some 1st class work done, a little bit at a time(could be wrong because he was out of the spotlight for a while), but does not look dramatically different than he did. Kind of rambling but does anyone agree? This hits close to heart for me because that is what i would like to achieve for myself. Have had some work done in the crown area and slightly forward of that and never touching my hairline of which i have a little bit left, thank god because i think there are very few who can give what i would hope for and expect. If and when i do something that is exactly what i would be looking to achieve, no lowering of the hairline, and w/ the pattern that my hairloss has progressed, i am convinced that is my best course of action. I know everyone here can feel my pain or they wouldn't be here,but anyone else have a similar situation?

I think Mcenroe lives in NY where you seem to be. You can also get easy access to him at the Us open since he walks around the stadium every day He is never scared to answer any questions so you should try asking him his HT story yourself. At worse, he will insult you! I am VERY interested in celebrity HT results since we see these guys so frequently and can beleive it more easily than any of the pics on surgeon websites.

Many celeb athletes are so accustomed to the public "spotlight" that once they're finished actively competing they actually enjoy it when people talk to them and ask questions. Out here in California, I've bumped into former 49'ers defensive back, the great Ronnie Lott. He is truly a nice person and seems to enjoy meeting and talking to people.

Also, contrary to widespread belief on this site, celebrities DO NOT have access to some sort of "limited" pool of celebrity physicians. I know of several people who've been treated by physicians who treate celebrities, including the doc who did Joe Montana's back . And quite honestly, particularly when it comes to HT's, many of the physicians referred to on this site DO BETTER WORK!