HTs from DHI in Greece?!

bigragu

it's sites like these that allow me to love the internet even more! so i'm 30 years old, i have Class 2 baldness and i'm afraid it might get to Class 4 very quickly (given family history i don't see it getting any worse than that) & i've been debating recently whether i should take that trip to Europe that i've been yearning for, or use the $$ to get an HT and hopefully never have to worry about baldness again until i'm old and it doesn't matter to me anymore. so i'm thinking i might be able to do both which would be great because i really don't have a lot of $$!!! has anyone had a DHI experience in Greece??? and also - would it be cheaper with the exchange rate?? any info would be very helpful!! thanks!!!

it's sites like these that allow me to love the internet even more! so i'm 30 years old, i have Class 2 baldness and i'm afraid it might get to Class 4 very quickly (given family history i don't see it getting any worse than that) & i've been debating recently whether i should take that trip to Europe that i've been yearning for, or use the $$ to get an HT and hopefully never have to worry about baldness again until i'm old and it doesn't matter to me anymore. so i'm thinking i might be able to do both which would be great because i really don't have a lot of $$!!! has anyone had a DHI experience in Greece??? and also - would it be cheaper with the exchange rate?? any info would be very helpful!! thanks!!!