lifestyle effects on regrowth

Guest Landen

How does lifestyle factors such as stress, tobacco use, and alcohol effect regrowth of transplanted hair in terms of time and yield. After my transplant, i did not drink alcohol or chew snuff for about a month and a half. Since then, I drink beer only occasionally(roughly 4 to 6 beers per week)and I chew only once or twice per day when I am doing work outside, sometimes less frequently. After the first 4 to 6 weeks after a transplant, how much does our lifestyle factors(diet, stress, tobacco, alcohol use, level of anxiousness) effect the outcome of a hair transplant? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

How does lifestyle factors such as stress, tobacco use, and alcohol effect regrowth of transplanted hair in terms of time and yield. After my transplant, i did not drink alcohol or chew snuff for about a month and a half. Since then, I drink beer only occasionally(roughly 4 to 6 beers per week)and I chew only once or twice per day when I am doing work outside, sometimes less frequently. After the first 4 to 6 weeks after a transplant, how much does our lifestyle factors(diet, stress, tobacco, alcohol use, level of anxiousness) effect the outcome of a hair transplant? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.