Hair Transplant in NYC

Sandman

Hello. I am recently interested in having a hair transplant. I am 29 and experiencing a large amount of hair loss. I would say that I have lost a good deal on the front and I have a small bald spot on the back. I have scheduled an appt with Dr. Rose in NYC and Bosley.

I would really appreciate anyone who could provide their experiences with either of these. Thank you very much.

Hello. I am recently interested in having a hair transplant. I am 29 and experiencing a large amount of hair loss. I would say that I have lost a good deal on the front and I have a small bald spot on the back. I have scheduled an appt with Dr. Rose in NYC and Bosley.

I would really appreciate anyone who could provide their experiences with either of these. Thank you very much.

Well, I had work done by both.

It's unforunate that I had to

have sh*tty work, but it led

me to Dr. Rose, which was great.

I had a HT procedure done by

Dr. Rose in July . Although it's

too early to judge the final results,

little hairs are sprouting all over.

I can see the difference already.

I am going out without a hat more

often.

I was a corrective patient.

Bosley medical did my first two HT.

They totally ruined my twenties.

Dr. Rose is 100% genuine. He was

also very sympathetic to my plight.

Be safe,

John

Do not go to bosely in New York. I had 1050 graphs and only 10% grew in. They are very expensive and once you are done with the surgery that's the last you hear from them. They just don't care. Go see Dr.Cole he has an office in New York.

Take care,

I will start a new site with my corrective procedures with Dr.Cole and my long journey to a natural looking hair line. Just wish I ran into this site 4 years ago. Anyone wishing to get hair transplants should think twice about going to Bosely or MHR. These guys are out for one thing MONEY in their wallets.

Sandman,

Any of the "regulars" who post to this site will tell you to avoid Bosley. While the Bosley clinincs may have performed a few acceptable HT's, the concensus is they are a very high risk operation.

Please DO YOURSELF A BIG FAVOR, don't schedule surgery with anybody until you've been reading and posting on this site for at least a month or two. That way, you'll get a good idea of what to expect and which physicians you can trust.

NW,

Thank you for the kind words.

It was nice of you to post them.

It's been along arduous battle.

I just turned 30, my mid to late

twenties were lost due botched HTs.

I am starting to feel better mentally

& physically(hair). It will feel great

when I don't HAVE to wear a hat.

Although I will always remember that

horrible experience, hopefully my

improved appearance will make it easier