how reputable is dr. jones in toronto for his work on HT?

Chris

Body HT is still a big question mark which baffles me due to the many cases which have been performed??.. If it was such a success, I think there would be more pics and hype.

Regarding Jones do a search on here to check . I would be hesitant to do BHT.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Chris, I would recommend more research.

As mrjb stated, bht is a very high risk procedure, often times promoted at "full-price" for very little reward.

If you actually saw the procedure being done, you will realize the trauma that body hair grafts go through and you will be very hard pressed to find many patients that exhibit any real gains.

However, I must mention 2 things: #1. IF after more extensive research you feel bht is an acceptable risk and you will not feel any financial pressure due to the cost of the surgery, then I say try it--- in small amounts of course.

#2. I have been most surprised by the use of beard/facial grafts. They are very hardy and seem to actually grow at a much higher rate than other grafts from the body (from my limited knowledge)It is estimated that the average man has 2-3K of beard grafts (under chin) available. Perhaps this would be worth a look?

Anyway, make sure you SEE patients In-Person---- and then go forward.

Good Luck,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.