Update on my tour of leading clinics in the Midwest

• Administrators

After visiting leading clinics up and down the east coast over the past few weeks, I also took a swing through the Midwest. In particular I was most impressed by Dr. Bob Haber in Cleveland, Dr. Ray Konior in Chicago and Drs Tessler and Aronovitz in Detroit. The highlights of these visits to Dr. Haber and Dr. Konior's clinics are now on the Visits to Leading Hair Transplant Clinics forum.

I will soon be adding the highlights for Dr. Tessler and Aronovitz who also do outstanding ultra refined follicular unit transplantation.

Looking back at the experience of visiting various clinics on the East Coast and Midwest, I'm encouraged to find that patients have an outstanding choice in virtually every region.

Many of these clinics quietly do outstanding work with little or no fan fare or advertising. So it's been great to feature them and their work in our forum "Visits to Leading Hair Transplant Clinics".

I also found many clincs along the way that are doing outdated and or mediocre work that is not patient centered. These clinics are not featured in the highlights of this tour and are certainly not recommended on this site.

I'm now in Minneapolis and preparing for the first "Coalition Weekend Live Surgery Workshop" that is being hosted by Dr. Ron Shapiro in Minneapolis on Saturday, October 8th.

This intimate live surgery workshop (limited to fewer than ten physicians) will enable the invited attendees to exchange ideas and techniques at an advanced level. The Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians is the official sponsor of this workshop event.

It's great to play a role in accelerating the advance of techniques and surgeons that make hair transplant surgery optimal for patients.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

After visiting leading clinics up and down the east coast over the past few weeks, I also took a swing through the Midwest. In particular I was most impressed by Dr. Bob Haber in Cleveland, Dr. Ray Konior in Chicago and Drs Tessler and Aronovitz in Detroit. The highlights of these visits to Dr. Haber and Dr. Konior's clinics are now on the Visits to Leading Hair Transplant Clinics forum.

I will soon be adding the highlights for Dr. Tessler and Aronovitz who also do outstanding ultra refined follicular unit transplantation.

Looking back at the experience of visiting various clinics on the East Coast and Midwest, I'm encouraged to find that patients have an outstanding choice in virtually every region.

Many of these clinics quietly do outstanding work with little or no fan fare or advertising. So it's been great to feature them and their work in our forum "Visits to Leading Hair Transplant Clinics".

I also found many clincs along the way that are doing outdated and or mediocre work that is not patient centered. These clinics are not featured in the highlights of this tour and are certainly not recommended on this site.

I'm now in Minneapolis and preparing for the first "Coalition Weekend Live Surgery Workshop" that is being hosted by Dr. Ron Shapiro in Minneapolis on Saturday, October 8th.

This intimate live surgery workshop (limited to fewer than ten physicians) will enable the invited attendees to exchange ideas and techniques at an advanced level. The Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians is the official sponsor of this workshop event.

It's great to play a role in accelerating the advance of techniques and surgeons that make hair transplant surgery optimal for patients.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.