Trying to figure out how far it will go

Going a bit thin on top according to my wife and I have confirmed this by using a mirror. Nothing major, but I'm sure these things rarely get better!! I was not aware of it as, from the front it looks like it always has. I have always had a high forehead and it doesn't seem to have changed much.

On the Norwood scale I would say my hair line is about a 2, but the area thinning up top is somewhere around a 5 (in area only, it is still covered, just thin).

I am 40. My father is bald (although has always maintained some whispy grey coverage, even at 70). I have one cousin who is two years older than me who is showing slightly more hair loss than me. Other than that no-one else (to my knowledge) in the family has lost hair including paternal and maternal grandfathers.

How bad will it likely get or is there no way of knowing?

Going a bit thin on top according to my wife and I have confirmed this by using a mirror. Nothing major, but I'm sure these things rarely get better!! I was not aware of it as, from the front it looks like it always has. I have always had a high forehead and it doesn't seem to have changed much.

On the Norwood scale I would say my hair line is about a 2, but the area thinning up top is somewhere around a 5 (in area only, it is still covered, just thin).

I am 40. My father is bald (although has always maintained some whispy grey coverage, even at 70). I have one cousin who is two years older than me who is showing slightly more hair loss than me. Other than that no-one else (to my knowledge) in the family has lost hair including paternal and maternal grandfathers.

How bad will it likely get or is there no way of knowing?