Dr Shaprio

After extensive research I have made and appointment with Dr shapiro. I have been researching him and can not find anything negative about him, from talking to him I can see why. Always being sceptical, I am wondering if anyone can assure me or convince me otherwise.

I am about a norwood 3-4. He is going to do about 2000 graphs on me restore my hairline and filling some thining area. I talked to him for an hour seems like a great guy. But better safe then sorry.

Anyone that wants to share anything bad or good would be helpful. If you want to do it in private you can e-mail me at avilax@aol.com.

Thanks

let all work together

Research makes perfect

After extensive research I have made and appointment with Dr shapiro. I have been researching him and can not find anything negative about him, from talking to him I can see why. Always being sceptical, I am wondering if anyone can assure me or convince me otherwise.

I am about a norwood 3-4. He is going to do about 2000 graphs on me restore my hairline and filling some thining area. I talked to him for an hour seems like a great guy. But better safe then sorry.

Anyone that wants to share anything bad or good would be helpful. If you want to do it in private you can e-mail me at avilax@aol.com.

Thanks

let all work together

Research makes perfect