NEED HELP

gupni

Hello Everyone

I have been loosing hair for a few years now (I am 32 yrs old) at the crown and the temporal areas. I had a HT in 11/2002, about 850 grafts at the crown and have been on propecia since 9/2002. I have noticed an improvement, however, I have been bothered by the side-effects of propecia and so I discontinued it last month. I would not want to go back to propecia.

I was hoping that by undergonig another surgery to obtain a reasonable coverage of the balding areas/ the receding hairline, I may avoid?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Regards

Hello Everyone

I have been loosing hair for a few years now (I am 32 yrs old) at the crown and the temporal areas. I had a HT in 11/2002, about 850 grafts at the crown and have been on propecia since 9/2002. I have noticed an improvement, however, I have been bothered by the side-effects of propecia and so I discontinued it last month. I would not want to go back to propecia.

I was hoping that by undergonig another surgery to obtain a reasonable coverage of the balding areas/ the receding hairline, I may avoid?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Regards