Would love to meet some Cooley patients

Originally posted by shouldIdoit:

I'll be meeting with Dr. Cooley in 2 weeks and would love to meet any of his patients in person to see the post op results.

I'm in Charlotte and would be willing to drive to you to see the good Dr.s work.

Thanks in advance

I'm about 40 miles north of Atlanta. I think the poster "yourcoach" is in Atlanta as well. I'm also going to try and get back to Dr. Cooley for a checkup in late December, but can't make any guarantees.

But, I'll be happy to let you look at my head. And I've read yourcoach's offer for anyone to look at his. He's about 2 months out from a 'mega-session' I think of over 4,000 grafts.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Originally posted by shouldIdoit:

Dewayne

I would certainly be willing to drive down to you.....do you think we could hook up sometime next week? I'd like to see Cooleys work before my consult on the 24th.

You're certainly welcome. I have a business here and a fairly flexible schedule. Just P.M. me if you decide to and I'll give you my number. Also, if I were you I'd try to work out seeing 'yourcoach', as he's about two months out from a mega session. I'll be at 8 months on Nov. 23.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

ShouldIdoit,

I am out of Greenville, SC and you are welcome to meet with me. I had my HT with the Great Dr. Cooley and his awesome TEAM Friday November 14th. I will be coming to Dr. Cooley's office in Charlotte on November 20th or 21st to get the scabs cleaned off. If you would like to meet me then you are very welcome to do so. Just PM me and I will let you know what day it will be either Thursday or Friday and you could meet me at Dr. Cooley's office which would be really convenience for you and a gas saver.

Tony