Why so much blood in some instances?

All, i've been looking through the blogs and it seems that some patients experience a very bloody affair when it comes to their HT.

In particular, it's quite scary looking at patients that have undergone an op with Dr Rahal (argued as one of the best) but i would like to know there is so such variance between doctors and patients?

I'm aware that some patients respond differently but it does seem that some dr's generate much more of the red stuff!?

I appreciate that this may not be detrimental to results but i would like to know more on this please. Is it the tools that are being utilised/the heavy number of incisions etc? Cheers all...

All, i've been looking through the blogs and it seems that some patients experience a very bloody affair when it comes to their HT.

In particular, it's quite scary looking at patients that have undergone an op with Dr Rahal (argued as one of the best) but i would like to know there is so such variance between doctors and patients?

I'm aware that some patients respond differently but it does seem that some dr's generate much more of the red stuff!?

I appreciate that this may not be detrimental to results but i would like to know more on this please. Is it the tools that are being utilised/the heavy number of incisions etc? Cheers all...

I noticed a lot of redness in post-op pix of Rahal patients, and wondered also if it had anything to do with his very natural and dense results, he seems to have great growth yield, and small transection rate, compared to other docs.