Scar Reduction

I have a stretched scar in 2 areas, about 1 1/2 inch long and 1/4 inch thick. How long should one wait for it to heal before reducing it. My donor area is tight so sometimes I think grafts would be better. What is the smallest scar a HT Doctor can cut (to remove enough grafts) to implant into the scar. I also heard multiple stiching in an area can kill follicles where the

sutures pass.

I have a stretched scar in 2 areas, about 1 1/2 inch long and 1/4 inch thick. How long should one wait for it to heal before reducing it. My donor area is tight so sometimes I think grafts would be better. What is the smallest scar a HT Doctor can cut (to remove enough grafts) to implant into the scar. I also heard multiple stiching in an area can kill follicles where the

sutures pass.

Did you get your scars from Bosley by any chance? I had the same 2 short scars, until NHI connected them. The scar is too low, which I found out is/was typical of Bosley. I have some stretchback in one area and the doctor said that any attempt at harvesting or revision in that area would definitely make the scar worse. I hope to fill in some of it, or just leave it alone. I can cover it as long as I dont buzz my hair too short. It could be worse.