Numbers 6 & 7

I saw drawings and written expectations if one is considered a Number 6 or 7 where hair loss is concerned. Although I've seen pictures (only from the front) of people who seem to be 6s and 7s and these people seem to have a thin but relatively full head of hair after the surgeries the written expectations say that a person will not likely have enough doner hair to cover the crown of his head and might consider wearing a toupee....not something I would want to do. Do any surgeons who post here have a picture of a 6 or 7 client that shows the crown or back of his head?

I saw drawings and written expectations if one is considered a Number 6 or 7 where hair loss is concerned. Although I've seen pictures (only from the front) of people who seem to be 6s and 7s and these people seem to have a thin but relatively full head of hair after the surgeries the written expectations say that a person will not likely have enough doner hair to cover the crown of his head and might consider wearing a toupee....not something I would want to do. Do any surgeons who post here have a picture of a 6 or 7 client that shows the crown or back of his head?