i will answer questions if you want a good surgeon in ARIZ.

rob

i had 2000 grafts done in tucson by dr. sharon keene. i am now 5 mos. post surgery. i am very happy. she does excellent work with very natural results. it has made a very positive impact in my life. i saved a whole year's overtime pay to get it done, and it was worth it. i look alot better! if anyone wants me to answer any questions email me at (rle1875@webtv.net) , i will answer you honestly. one of her nurse's told me dr. keene was the "mercedes benz" of local surgeons, and she was right. i trust her. she knows her stuff. the thing with a transplant is just getting through that darn long wait after the first grafts fall out, and when the new hair starts growing out, if you can be patient, you will be really happy. just remember this is surgery, and all surgery means you must go through a healing process. well, email me if you are looking for an arizona dr,

robert

i had 2000 grafts done in tucson by dr. sharon keene. i am now 5 mos. post surgery. i am very happy. she does excellent work with very natural results. it has made a very positive impact in my life. i saved a whole year's overtime pay to get it done, and it was worth it. i look alot better! if anyone wants me to answer any questions email me at (rle1875@webtv.net) , i will answer you honestly. one of her nurse's told me dr. keene was the "mercedes benz" of local surgeons, and she was right. i trust her. she knows her stuff. the thing with a transplant is just getting through that darn long wait after the first grafts fall out, and when the new hair starts growing out, if you can be patient, you will be really happy. just remember this is surgery, and all surgery means you must go through a healing process. well, email me if you are looking for an arizona dr,

robert