good dandruff shampoo

Hi to all. Would like to find out people's opinions of a good dandruff shampoo. Currently, I am using Nioxin, but it is not made to treat dandruff, and need to incorporate such a shampoo in my regimen.

I had thought about Nizoral, but wonder if it's too harsh. THought about Head and Shoulders, but again, because it's a "commercial" shampoo, was concerned that despite it's ability to remove dandruff, it may have a lot of chemicals etc. that would overal be damaging for the health of the hair. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the advice!

Hi to all. Would like to find out people's opinions of a good dandruff shampoo. Currently, I am using Nioxin, but it is not made to treat dandruff, and need to incorporate such a shampoo in my regimen.

I had thought about Nizoral, but wonder if it's too harsh. THought about Head and Shoulders, but again, because it's a "commercial" shampoo, was concerned that despite it's ability to remove dandruff, it may have a lot of chemicals etc. that would overal be damaging for the health of the hair. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the advice!