Hairline - Which Doc is Best ???

I am trying to determine if there is any consensus on who offers the best most natural hairline work.

I have had (4) HT's in the past and I am running out of donor hair. I have consulted with several doctors here in Florida and they have all told me I have enough donor for one more procedure ( about 1000 grafts).

I am satisfied with the majority of the work I have had done so far. But, my hairline is just a little to straight and does not look natural.

I also have (2) bad donor scars that I would like to have repaired.

I look forward to reading your replies.

Thank you,

Rip

02Rips@gmail.com

PS - Money and travel are not issue.

I am trying to determine if there is any consensus on who offers the best most natural hairline work.

I have had (4) HT's in the past and I am running out of donor hair. I have consulted with several doctors here in Florida and they have all told me I have enough donor for one more procedure ( about 1000 grafts).

I am satisfied with the majority of the work I have had done so far. But, my hairline is just a little to straight and does not look natural.

I also have (2) bad donor scars that I would like to have repaired.

I look forward to reading your replies.

Thank you,

Rip

02Rips@gmail.com

PS - Money and travel are not issue.

some of the doctors do office out of a few places, Dr Rose comes to minnesota, which is where I had mine done, however he is based out of tampa, maybe bernstien does the same. I must admit it was so nice to be close to the clinic, however I wouldnt use that as a bases for your decision, but if it works out, its really nice.

• Administrators

Rips,

If your donor is now very limited you really do need to make your next/last session count.

I suggest you consider consulting with the surgeons who are recommended on the Hair Transplant Network for Florida.

I have also personally visited many of these clinics to see their surgery. To read highlights of these visits, click here.

Best wishes for finalizing your hairline.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

02Rips,

I would suggest asking some of the docs if they have any patients in your area that you could meet in person. If that's possible, that will give you your answer.

Also, the Hasson & Wong website has a section for scalp exercises. This can increase your scalp laxity, making it possible to get more graphs than you would otherwise.

Btw -I am a patient of Dr. Hasson's and I would recommend him also.

You can do phone/email consultations too. I would suggest talking to as many docs as you want, and then narrow it down from there.