FEMALE HAIR TRANSPLANT-DR JEFFREY EPSTEIN

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everybody!

Today I am one month post my hair transplant.I did have a little shockloss but a wide hairband is very useful and not much is noticible.I remember Bill telling me about this whole process "as looking a little worse before you look better".But I am still very positive and hope to get thrugh this phase asap.I have contacted Dr Epstein's office for my pre op pictures and I hope to upload them soon.

Hello Hair_Help..

How have you been doing?

Mrs. Hair,

I'm glad to see you are in good spirits, even through the most difficult phase - the wait!

New hair growth typically starts between 3 to 5 months and then gradually progresses and matures over the period of a year. I'm glad the headband is doing the trick for you in the meantime. I look forward to hearing about and hopefully seeing your photo progress in the near future.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi Mrs. Hair,

I'm doing great. Recovery is going well; I'm wearing a hairpiece right now. I'm only wearing the piece during work hours and hopefully I'll be able to lose the piece in a few months. All scabs are gone and I have slight soreness in the recipient and donor area. I'll post pictures once I've seen some progress.

• 15 years later...