scar cover-up

tom129

Tom129-

It depends on what you mean by shave your head. Are we talking about shaving it with a 1/2 inch or 1/4 inch guard, or are we talking about shaving it slick down to the skin. I've had my scar area buzzed with a 1/2 guard since a little after the procedure, and DermMatch has done a good job. I don't think that DermMatch would work to well using a 1/4 inch guard, but I've never tried it. If you're talking about a shave down to the scalp (bicked), good luck, I'm not sure what you could use. Some types of make-up might help, but I still think that the scar would be visible. I considered bicking my head after the procedure, but decided against it. One of the options that I was thinking of doing was using glasses/sunglasses and those stupid little cloth things that hook to the back of the glasses, going around the back of one's head, so that the glasses don't fall off. I was thinking about finding one of those, or making one, that was wide enough and just the right size to cover the scar. I figured that I would have looked stupid wearing it, but at least it would have covered the scar. Anyways, it's just a thought. Take it for what it's worth.

Foxlox