Lets talk about SEX...

This is a very Good point from PGP (Please Grow Please). The sport is very important as well and specially cardio exercises.

It might varies from a person to another but every time I do cardio exercise such as running, elliptical, etc. the "little Bruce" gives me a hard time during the night and in the morning and doesn't want to sleep. This is because the cardio exercise works on your heart and improve your blood circulation.

Of course in your exercise you need to have intensity otherwise you might not notice any difference.

So this is what I do, I exercise for 30 minutes without really being breathless and after 30 minutes, I keep increasing the intensity and my heart rate for 15 minutes. So during the last 15 minutes you need to alternate and run 3 minutes at higher rate and then lower the rate for 3 minutes...

The most common formula to calculate your heart rate is : HRmax = (220 '†' age) HRmax = (220 '†' age) so if you are 40 years old your HR Max should not exceed 180/minutes

So if you are around 40 years old, when you run the first 30 minutes don't exceed 140 HR (don't become breathless) and then during the last 15 minutes alternates between 140 and 180, so that would be like 3 minutes at 170-180, then 3 minutes at 130-140 and again up and down...

Believe me you will see the difference the same night. More Stamina and more action in your lower body ;-)

Remember you need to have intensity in your workout to work your heart.

Ok guys whoever tries that please share it with everyone.

Thanks

I don't think this is entirely in his mind...it could be but just as well might be the side effects manifesting themselves.

I posted in the Drugs forum as well - just 1 pill of Proscar over the past 8 days has lowered my libido.

Usually, after a day or so after an encounter, I'm raring to go again. I have morning wood, even the slightest wind (so to say) will get me up....but over the past week, I just don't feel those physical sensations.

I'm sure I'm not impotent but the intensity is gone.

The scary thing is, this is after just ONE pill. I don't think I want to go on this for the rest of my life!