My 2nd procedure 1400 graft pics!!

damo

Hey Damo,

The subject of your photo says Septemeber...don't know if it's mislabeled, but if it's not, that can't be an updated photos since it's the end of October man. 5 months and no growth yet? I guess that is normal yes? I'm about to hit 3 months and I have started to see some growth, so I'm happy about that. But I know everyone grows at different rates. I look forward to seeing your progress man.

Bill

Originally posted by damo:

Hey Ken how you been i certianly do remember you hope things are well.Im over the moon with my 1st procedure results Ken.Can wait forthe 2nd one to grow through its only been 5 months since my 2nd procedure with Dr Martnick.

Damo

You haven't recieved any growth from the second procedure yet? Your hairline looks great in the head-on shot, damo. I have a sneaking suspicion that you've gotten a little growth so far, but by no means has it matured.

Happy growing, man. I know you're loving it.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Originally posted by damo:

Hey Ken how you been i certianly do remember you hope things are well.Im over the moon with my 1st procedure results Ken.Can wait forthe 2nd one to grow through its only been 5 months since my 2nd procedure with Dr Martnick.

Just had a look at your website and I think the density is improving. Five months is not very long at all, but I think for sure some of the grafts have started to grow.

I'm really happy for you. It's clear that your transplant has turned your life around (stay on the finasteride!) and I guess maybe Australians are more laid back than North Americans but your attitude towards life comes through in your posts and they're fun to read. Congrats!

• 2 weeks later...

Spoon i really appreciate your kind comments.I cant wait until about May next year when it will be 12 months since my 2nd procedure so i can really tell how well it looks.At the moment its hard to see as the little grafts coming through are hiding behind my 1st procedure.

Damo