Great Consultation

Hey everyone,

I just went in to get a consultation at Dr. Epstein's office here in Richmond, VA. I can't speak to his surgical ability, but as far as the reception and the consultant a Mr. Kyte, it was excellent. He talked to me for a long time. Explained everything, I did not feel rushed, and I did not feel like he was a salesmen. He even helped me out with my financial problems with Propecia. I gotta say I give them two thumbs up. Again I can't speak to his surgical ability, but they were as polite, knowledgable, and generous as could be expected.

Matt 6: 25-34

Hey everyone,

I just went in to get a consultation at Dr. Epstein's office here in Richmond, VA. I can't speak to his surgical ability, but as far as the reception and the consultant a Mr. Kyte, it was excellent. He talked to me for a long time. Explained everything, I did not feel rushed, and I did not feel like he was a salesmen. He even helped me out with my financial problems with Propecia. I gotta say I give them two thumbs up. Again I can't speak to his surgical ability, but they were as polite, knowledgable, and generous as could be expected.

Matt 6: 25-34