An ethical standard that should be followed

Something I have seen on another site (hairlossdoctorlist.com), which I think is a great way of being truly "transparent" is to follow something like this:

"This website exists for the sole purpose of educating the public about hair restoration surgical and non surgical and to become aware of the physicians who offer hair transplantation. It is up to each individual to do their own investigation and due diligence in determining if hair restoration is right for them and who should perform the surgery for them.

Physician members are encouraged to maintain ethical advertising standards and disclosing to prospective patients if they are featured on any other forums or websites and to disclose any monetary cost for being featured as a recommended physician."

What do other members think about this? Would you agree that it is more ethical? I would like to see something similar here. It would be nice if the owner of this site who profits from it not post recommendations. It is a conflict of interest, and a biased opinion.

Wouldn't you agree?

PerfectFew

Something I have seen on another site (hairlossdoctorlist.com), which I think is a great way of being truly "transparent" is to follow something like this:

"This website exists for the sole purpose of educating the public about hair restoration surgical and non surgical and to become aware of the physicians who offer hair transplantation. It is up to each individual to do their own investigation and due diligence in determining if hair restoration is right for them and who should perform the surgery for them.

Physician members are encouraged to maintain ethical advertising standards and disclosing to prospective patients if they are featured on any other forums or websites and to disclose any monetary cost for being featured as a recommended physician."

What do other members think about this? Would you agree that it is more ethical? I would like to see something similar here. It would be nice if the owner of this site who profits from it not post recommendations. It is a conflict of interest, and a biased opinion.

Wouldn't you agree?

PerfectFew

Hi

I like this post much better than your previous where you inferred what is this 624K about..

PerfectFew, what difference does it make what Pat's costs are as well as his income..The forum is objective and is upheld by people who are real live patents with a sincere interest to help people such as myself.. He also allows some lunatics to express their opinions as well.

If a doctor provides a good service he should be allowed to make a profit. Should he be ashamed of his 500K salary? Does Tom Cruise have to aplogize fo rhis salary??

I think there WOULD be a conflict of interest if Pat, posted all the threads and did not allow free speech on this site, but he does not do this.. I hae no problem with chraging doctors for membership if they meet the standards of the coalition.

That is my input

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Originally posted by Mrjb:

Hi

I like this post much better than your previous where you inferred what is this 624K about..

PerfectFew, what difference does it make what Pat's costs are as well as his income..The forum is objective and is upheld by people who are real live patents with a sincere interest to help people such as myself.. If a doctor provides a good service he should be allowed to make a profit. Should he be ashamed of his 500K salary? Does Tom Cruise have to aplogize fo rhis salary??

I think there WOULD be a conflict of interest if Pat, posted all the threads and did not allow free speech on this site, but he does not do this..

That is my input

Thank you for your opinion. I also make a good living. So do many of the fine doctors listed here and on http://www.hairlossdoctorlist.com

It is fine to make an HONEST income. I believe it is unethical to make recommendations based upon fees. That is the fundamental difference.

PerfectFew

I think you are off base here.

The doctors have documented results with the patients to prove it such as me.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I think you are off base here.

The doctors have documented results with the patients to prove it such as me.

Just like my doctor, who is well respected the "recommended" physicians on this community. He did an excellent job and has never been noted as being substandard by a patient. Note that (with the exception of Pat's bogus advice to me) I received great advice to see my doctor, and I am grateful I took their advice.

Why not just call Dr. Bobby Limmer (the inventor of the follicular hair transplant)? He will tell you the real truth.

PerfectFew

Blah Blah blah

sing a new song

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Wrong again

No payment here.. Just a delighted customer..

I wish I did get paid as I spent close to 20K on my Ht's .. BUT a great purchase and I'm grateful for the objetive advice I received on here from .....uhhhh

Oh yeah.. PAT!!

That makes a bakers dozen for ya

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Wrong again

No payment here.. Just a delighted customer..

I wish I did get paid as I spent close to 20K on my Ht's .. BUT a great purchase and I'm grateful for the objetive advice I received on here from .....uhhhh

Oh yeah.. PAT!!

That makes a bakers dozen for ya

I have spent only $10,000 and got great results from my doctor. I am satisfied by my doctor's ethical practices and the fact that he did not deceive me.

I received biased opinions from Pat and other's (who I suspect are his friends or paid employees) on this web site.

PerfectFew

It's too bad you cannot be more objective and professional..

You may have some input to discuss but your method is child and virus like which kills you credibility

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

It's too bad you cannot be more objective and professional..

You may have some input to discuss but your method is child and virus like which kills you credibility

I am objective. This site is not. Pat gets paid to promote doctors and tells people it is "patient-advocacy". That is nothing short of false advertising.

I just want people to know the truth. Now they are seeing it, and it will no doubt be good for their health.

PerfectFew

You are saying someone cannot be paid and objective??

So all of the pictures and results of these docs are made up then?? What are you talking about man???

I guess everyone who has a job is a "shill"

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

You are saying someone cannot be paid and objective??

So all of the pictures and results of these docs are made up then?? What are you talking about man???

I guess everyone who has a job is a "shill"

I am saying it is unethical to promote a web site as "patient-advocacy" when the promoter is getting paid by the physicians. Simple.

PerfectFew

Yes, I understand what you are saying

But Perfect there is one point you are missing

THE PATIENTS RESULTS ARE DOCUMENTED TO QUALIFY THE DOCTORS..

They just don't pay the fee and get on here

that's the proof .. Seriously

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Yes, I understand what you are saying

But Perfect there is one point you are missing

THE PATIENTS RESULTS ARE DOCUMENTED TO QUALIFY THE DOCTORS..

They just don't pay the fee and get on here

that's the proof .. Seriously

The many doctors that are not "recommended" also have documented proof that qualify them far more than the paid employees that post here (i.e. jotronic for Hasson and Wong).

PerfectFew

OK

Now we are getting somewhere!!

So why don't they pay a fee so they can be advertised on Pat's site.. This is his site and a business.. I'm sure they make plenty of money so what is the problem.. It's ok if they do but not if Pat does??

Do you see where I am coming from?

There are many good products but they have to pay to advertise on TV??

Maybe you have an issue with Capitalism ..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

OK

Now we are getting somewhere!!

So why don't they pay a fee so they can be advertised on Pat's site.. This is his site and a business.. I'm sure they make plenty of money so what is the problem.. It's ok if they do but not if Pat does??

Do you see where I am coming from?

There are many good products but they have to pay to advertise on TV??

Maybe you have an issue with Capitalism ..

Because, when they don't pay the fee, they are defamed.

PerfectFew

Defamed

Cmon now.. If I don't pay rent , I get kicked out of my house..

That's life bro!!

Move to Utopia

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I SEE IT , YOU ARE A COMMUNIST!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Look who is calling me a name caller!!

Hahah ..LOL

I am basing my label to you on the fact yu are bitter because money is made through this honest, ojbjective,business..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!