best doctors for eyebrow restoration?

JK111

hi i have most of my eyebrows but over the years they got a little thin and I would just like some minor work done on them, who are the best eyebrow surgeons? Also is the work as good as hair transplants or are there more problems that come up? Does it look natural? Anything else I should know? Thanks

hi i have most of my eyebrows but over the years they got a little thin and I would just like some minor work done on them, who are the best eyebrow surgeons? Also is the work as good as hair transplants or are there more problems that come up? Does it look natural? Anything else I should know? Thanks

Dr. Cooley who is fabulous and skilled hair transplant doctor also does eyebrow transplants. I saw some photos of his eyebrow transplant work and it looks completely natural. He did my hair transplant procedure and I recommended him to a family member who needs an eyebrow transplant. You should schedule a consultation with Dr. Cooley to learn more.

We have not necessarily pursued eyebrow work, but have done our share. Like corrective work no one so much specializes, but the doctors that are equipped to provide some of the most refined work would be docs to contact and consider, in that what corrective work, eyebrows, hairlines have in common is refinement artistic approach. Of the women we have worked on, all seem to be extremely attractive and very particular with not a huge problem. They just wanted the ideal eyebrows to polish off their look, because there are a few issues with doing eyebrows and these patients being so particular and attractive we were a bit nervous, but they all have been extremely happy, which makes me believe if their happy anyone would be happy.

Patient Educator, Shapiro Medical. Going on 20years with Dr Ron Shapiro......not a regular poster, I leave that to Janna

I was also looking to get some eyebrow work done. Years of overtweezing. I have seen some pictures of eyebrow transplants where the hair is taken from the armpit or the leg area. Now is that something that most of the recommended clinics can do or only a select few?

Also just to comment on Zup's post, it's not only the "extremely attractive" women that are particular about their eyebrows. I think most woman are very particular about their eyebrows. Does this mean that shapiro medical only does eyebrow transplants for attractive woman? Would Dr. Shapiro be less worried about a transplant on a less attractive person? I'm sorry but I can't help but wonder when I hear/read comments like that.

My apologizes, thanks for making me accountable.

I thought it was a strong bench mark, to allow others a bit more confident in what can be done.

Looks, attractiveness, concerns are all subjective and relative.

....Generally, eyebrow work is hair from the head and that is one of the issues....in that it has a longer growth cycle and will need to be trimmed.

Thanks, Jacky

Patient Educator, Shapiro Medical. Going on 20years with Dr Ron Shapiro......not a regular poster, I leave that to Janna