Things I'm noticeing

I think I'm moving quickly. I didn't think I would shed the hair, then with in what seemed like a couple days (week 4-5 post op) I had shed most, then slight stinging which I know is each hair on the move they feel like someone, sticking you

with a straight pin slowly. This is each pushing though.

Now after a week or more of these going on.Some hairs coming in. I'm at week 6 tuesday.

tonight all hell is breaking loose, scalp is stinging and itchie, bumpy with several zits with redness going away and most feeling except right in the center. I see what looks like razor stubble. Black dots coming under the empty

grafts( under 21/2 power mag) It's coming in whooho!

Congrats!

good signs of growth!!. it's really a cool tingling feeling when the hairs are coming in ( only if you had a HT you would know).. I'm at 5 months and clueless on how my growth is coming but my hair is looking sweet from the previous two.

Good luck

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Hair To Style,

This irritating phase is actually a good sign of growth. Most likely the black dots you are seeing are "shocked" hairs growing back in. Typically transplanted hair that will grow starts very thin and colorless - hard to see in the beginning but thickens and darkens over time.

In order to help with the itch, I've used Aloe Vera, though I find that I often have to reapply it in order for any lasting effect.

Keep us posted on your progress,

Bill

Thank you! I have the colorless hairs and some dark which are the ones that show , You guys really have the expertise. can I email some pics to you and you post them? Never could get it right. For getting it 7-10-07 I think it is unreal so far!