recent ht in uk

zip it

about 6 weeks ago i had 1000 grafts carried out at the wellsbourne by dr greaves has anyone had any good results from this surgeon the hair is still there and not fallen out yet it seems to have grown slightly will this fall out also could i still suffer from shock loss

about 6 weeks ago i had 1000 grafts carried out at the wellsbourne by dr greaves has anyone had any good results from this surgeon the hair is still there and not fallen out yet it seems to have grown slightly will this fall out also could i still suffer from shock loss

Zip

Do a search for 'Wellesbourne' using the FIND facility (tabs towards the top left of window) . . . I think that should give you some idea of recent thoughts on the matter.

From personal experience, I got the impression that implants do tend to continue growing for a few weeks - until the effects of trauma/reduced blood supply etc. start to register - then the growth halts. Shedding of some or most of the implanted hairshafts then ensues over a period of weeks - the implanted follicles going into a 'rest' phase. Shock loss could also continue for a considerable time.

It varies from person to person - depending on age, health, genetic coding . . . and not least, the procedure itself, but you may find that about 3 - 4 months post-op should bring stability to your situation - after which regrowth of implants and the 'shocked' area around the excision would slowly become evident.

Best of luck . . . and wishing you every success.

hi the donor area is still sore and itchy and very red and is from ear to ear at this time is about 5mm wide it seemed a big strip for only

1000 grafts he said the folicles only contained

one or two hairs i just had the forlock done as i had no hair in the front. the problem is it has not been placed in the middle and seems to be lopsided iwill try to post some photos if anybodys interested.i thought about going to see dr rogers here in the uk as i will need more work done.also the area where the grafts were placed is still very numb

no i knew nothing just typed in the word hair transplant and the hospital group came up {wellesbourne} i then booked an appointment.i now have lost a lot of hair on top behind the grafts and am now nearly bald and depressed about the whole experience people are now remarking on how much hair ive lost.