Hair Transplant in India

xyz

well dude the community on this forum has some very stringent guide lines for giving a recommendation to any HT surgeon. The community is dedicated to finding quality HT surgeon in south east asia region and have so far, as far as i have known, have recommended only one surgeon Dr. Humayun of lahore, pakistan and none form india. But having said that, Neither i nor this community is suggesting that there are no quality surgeons in india. In fact one of the goal of pat [Founder of this site] is to find one quality surgeon in india this year... Thats all i know..

Done done.. Check out my blog..

2785 grafts by Dr. Humayun Mohammad

My Hair Loss WebLog

XYZ,

Javy is right. I'm researching doctors in India, but we don't know enough about anyone yet to feel confident in recommending them.

Whether or not we'll be able to recommend anyone by the end of the year is unknown, but I've been in touch with a few doctors but still have to learn more about them and see examples of their work.

Since Pakistan isn't too far away, I'd consider consulting with Dr. Mohmand who is recommended by this community. To see how we recommend hair transplant surgeons, click here.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Bill,

What do you think of Dr. Manoj Khanna -

http://www.cosmeticsurgery-india.com/ht.htm

"Dr Manoj Khanna and his team have satisfied more than 1200 cases of hair transplant till date"(extract from his website). I see some discussions on this doc on this forum about 2 years back but no negative feedback on any webpage.

Awaiting to hear from you.

Bandoayan,

Dr Manoj Khanna is horrible. As part of my job, I have to make frequent travels to Asia, including India. During one such trip, I made an appointment with Manoj Khanna. I've never seen such rude staff at a doctor's office. The lady at the front desk was outright nasty.

Manoj Khanna showed me some of his work (on his PC), and none of them seemed that impressive - however it's also possible that the camera used was not that good. He used sales pressure tactics that I've never seen at any doctor's office. I had the appointment with him on an evening (around 7 pm or so), and he asked me to have my hair transplant surgery the very next day at 8 am (while I was talking about having the surgery 6 months down the line)! Needless to say, I just ran out of the nearest door as fast as I could, before he or his staff members could get a hold of my hair. icon_smile.gif

• 5 months later...
Originally posted by Forrest Gump:

Bandoayan,

Dr Manoj Khanna is horrible. As part of my job, I have to make frequent travels to Asia, including India. During one such trip, I made an appointment with Manoj Khanna. I've never seen such rude staff at a doctor's office. The lady at the front desk was outright nasty.

Manoj Khanna showed me some of his work (on his PC), and none of them seemed that impressive - however it's also possible that the camera used was not that good. He used sales pressure tactics that I've never seen at any doctor's office. I had the appointment with him on an evening (around 7 pm or so), and he asked me to have my hair transplant surgery the very next day at 8 am (while I was talking about having the surgery 6 months down the line)! Needless to say, I just ran out of the nearest door as fast as I could, before he or his staff members could get a hold of my hair. icon_smile.gif

Certainly, I'm not saying none of that matters, but, none of it reflects on his competence as a surgeon.