20 Week Update - Dr Alexander

I just posted my 20 week pics taken on Friday. Not the best pics but I'm getting a new camera this week and will try posting some better ones in the next week or so. I don't think there has been much change in the past four weeks. Maybe a little filling in. At this point, my hair is cut to a four on top and three on the sides. I plan on letting it grow a bit from here on.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thanks Bill. Still keeping the fingers crossed. I'm heading on vacation June 22nd and was hoping to have enough hair up there to take some decent pics by then.

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Hi TTP

I think I am about 8 weeks in front after surgery with Dr Alexander and we have the similar hair breakdowns.

Just thought I would let you know I had quite a burst between 20-24 weeks and my hair seems better on a weekly basis.

Think you will see some real exciting activity in the next weeks, it's a great feeling.

All the best.

Hair of the dog,

Thanks for the encouraging words. Very good to know. I'm looking forward to the six month mark!