Celebrity patients do they have better doctors

vlad

I was interested in getting a transplant and thought a doctor who caters to celebrities should be better than the rest. At a party in LA a Dr Marina Oustinova told me that she had done the transplants on Mel Gibson and Frank Stallone,Sylvester's brother in The Ziering Clinic. I was surprised she told me who her patients were and I called the Clinic to ask it was true and they said they can't give out that information. Is it well know what celebrities have had transplants and who their doctors are? Does anyone know if Gibson or Stallone had tranplants? I was going to have her do mine but it sounds fishy. Do you think Dr Ziering did the tranplsants? I'm new to this, how do you find out who is good and who has done what?

Vlad

I was interested in getting a transplant and thought a doctor who caters to celebrities should be better than the rest. At a party in LA a Dr Marina Oustinova told me that she had done the transplants on Mel Gibson and Frank Stallone,Sylvester's brother in The Ziering Clinic. I was surprised she told me who her patients were and I called the Clinic to ask it was true and they said they can't give out that information. Is it well know what celebrities have had transplants and who their doctors are? Does anyone know if Gibson or Stallone had tranplants? I was going to have her do mine but it sounds fishy. Do you think Dr Ziering did the tranplsants? I'm new to this, how do you find out who is good and who has done what?

Vlad

It's really hard to speculate as to who has had hair tranplants and who hasn't. To tell you the truth, I personally try not to pay too much attention to threads that center around celebrity hair.

I am more concerned about the fact that if this physician did perform those celebrity's hair transplants that she would say so at a party so openly. I would think that she would have more tact and professionalism than to be speaking about things like that.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Originally posted by Nashville Kat:

I'm kinda like John, maybe she was just trying to make you think she was a Doctor to get laid.

Just a thought.

Women have to use lines like that too? icon_smile.gif Interesting...heh heh.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Many celebs have had HT and it is rumored that Gibson and both Salone brothers including Sly has had some work, but because they havent talked about it, it is just speculation.

If they did, I'm sure Dr. Ziering was the surgeon rather than the female doc who I've never heard of.

The only celeb who has publically talks about his HT, is Tom Arnold-- he's talked about all kinds of HT and HM he's done over the past 10 yrs but I've never heard him mention a physician.

Remember, many celebs have the surgeon and staff sign a confidental agreement, even the secretary-- so it will be hard to know who has operated on celebs.

I do know Dr. Shapiro has done some celebs but can not comment on who, just that he has done some. So I'm sure the top HT surgeons have done celebs-- DO your research and make your selection on who is the best HT surgeon rather than what patients they treat.

Dr. Bosley did Tom Arnold (or a doc that works for Bosely) it was on a TV show I was watching. Tom's only comment was "they hurt like hell".