Doubts abt the sutures and few more

hi all

i had my HT done 13 days back the doctor said i have dissolvable sutures what does tht mean and doctor said there is no need to remove them ..but i can feel the pins at my back .i want them to be removed when can i go for removing since i got my HT DONE at one place and i stay in other place its not posiible for me to travel their for tht.

2) when can i shave my head so that it looks odd now with transplanted hair

3) wht mg of propecia and wht % of minox i have to use

thanks

hi all

i had my HT done 13 days back the doctor said i have dissolvable sutures what does tht mean and doctor said there is no need to remove them ..but i can feel the pins at my back .i want them to be removed when can i go for removing since i got my HT DONE at one place and i stay in other place its not posiible for me to travel their for tht.

2) when can i shave my head so that it looks odd now with transplanted hair

3) wht mg of propecia and wht % of minox i have to use

thanks

Dunno about #2 and #3, but internal stitches that dissolve over time are nothing new. They were used in my transplant but I also had some staples used on part of the scar removal. In general both were uncomfortable for a time. The stapled area felt much better after the staples themselves were reoved after 10 days. The area with the internal stitching never really hurt but I noticed a marked improvement in general comfort after 5 weeks. The stitches are designed to dissolve. Leave them alone and deal with it. It'll get better.

hi sonnyboy thanks for ur reply but iam a little bit confused because what i can feel when i put my hand is i can feel staples at the end of the stitches they r like steel so these r staples and i can feel the thread along my strip and staples at the end of the thread i will explain u clearly my strip started from left ear down till back(middle) and their it has end and again it started from the back i guess 3/4 th inch gap is their and from their it proceded to right ear so i can feel staples at the end point of back so i have to remove this staple becos it is exactly in the middle when iam sleeping the pressure is felt exactly on tht and it is giving a little bit pain thats the problem.

what is internal stitching i did not understand that

thanks