Can I fly after HT?

i've heard some horror stories about flying after the HT? is this real? if i have the procedure done with a doctor that I have to fly to would i be able to fly home the next day or in 2 days? what about follow up? I don't want to fly back to have stiches removed, problems, etc. Are there advantages to see a doctor within driving distance?

i've heard some horror stories about flying after the HT? is this real? if i have the procedure done with a doctor that I have to fly to would i be able to fly home the next day or in 2 days? what about follow up? I don't want to fly back to have stiches removed, problems, etc. Are there advantages to see a doctor within driving distance?

do you know anything about Dr. Stough in Arkansas? I can drive 3 hours to him or fly to NC for Dr. Cooley - any thoughts on someone within driving distance vs flying regarding follow up and costs and work done?

I imagine that most patients fly out a day or 2 later. Follow-up is done via phone, email, and photo unless you wish to fly back. You do not need to travel to pull sutures or staples as this can be done with a local physician.

There are horror stories about flying after the HT but, then again, there are plenty of horror stories about flying in general. Just make sure you give yourself time and get to the airport early.

My best advice to you would be to find your doctor first and then worry about travel. Don't do it the other way around.

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.