Rogaine...daily use.

new york

This has probably been asked before, so forgive me... I was wondering how consistency effects Rogaines effects. I have been using it very consistently but if the last few weeks because of moving across country and change of job I have switched it up a bit accidently. (not getting 12 hours in between applications, being less consistent with where I applied in on my head, missing a few days etc.) And now I have noticed an increase in shedding (crap!). My shedding was really under control and I am wondering if this slight and recent change could have sent me "back to the beginning" with the rogaine shed. Or I guess worse, that the Rogaine isn't working and the reason my shedding stopped before was just nature. And now it has begun again.

If you get back on track and continue with diligent applications, you should go back to where you were before. I have slipped before for a few days myself and wondered the same thing. I have found that as long as the period of discontinuation wasn't very prolonged, then *eventually* I would get back on track.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog