Use of Toppik after FU transplant

How soon after a FU transplant can you use Toppik? Not to apply directly on the grafts, but on existing sirrounding hairs to help thicken it in order to comb over and help hide the little FU hairs. If some of the Toppik were to get on the grafts would it hurt them? I am currently 6 days post op and all of my scabs are gone. I used GraftCyte which seemed to help the healing process immensely. Thank you.

Results of my 1424 FU transplant procedure on 8/16/02 can be viewed at...

http://community.webshots.com/user/ttaco

How soon after a FU transplant can you use Toppik? Not to apply directly on the grafts, but on existing sirrounding hairs to help thicken it in order to comb over and help hide the little FU hairs. If some of the Toppik were to get on the grafts would it hurt them? I am currently 6 days post op and all of my scabs are gone. I used GraftCyte which seemed to help the healing process immensely. Thank you.

Results of my 1424 FU transplant procedure on 8/16/02 can be viewed at...

http://community.webshots.com/user/ttaco

From numerous posts on the same subject, I've noted that patients & doctors seemed to agree that the use of Toppik, post-op, did not pose a risk to the new grafts. In my case, I began to use Toppik 10 days after surgery & didn't encounter any problems. However, I was careful to wash my scalp carefully, after each work day, to satisfy any doubts that I had. The Toppik worked great in concealing the HT & I recommend it to all potential HT patients.