Nakatsui 5 month update. Thx Pat and Falceros

Hi all

Well, it's been exactly 5 months since the procedure. Have added photos on my blog (link below)

Thanks to Pat for creating this site, a virtual ginormous garden of real and helpful information. Thanks to Bill for being the Zen gardener and Spex and JoTronic for being the master planters.

My Hair Loss Weblog

Hi all

Well, it's been exactly 5 months since the procedure. Have added photos on my blog (link below)

Thanks to Pat for creating this site, a virtual ginormous garden of real and helpful information. Thanks to Bill for being the Zen gardener and Spex and JoTronic for being the master planters.

My Hair Loss Weblog

Agio,

You are looking terrific so far. Congratulations on your transformation to date. But as you know, you have even more to come!

It's posts like yours that remind me why I love this community so much. It's a honor helping to educate and help hair loss sufferers find and restore their hair.

You look great my friend, and you deserve it!

Keep us posted on your progress.

Best wishes,

Bill

Most welcome Bill and thanks. Seems to be coming in quite well for the 5 month mark. Hell, Nakatsui was more excited than me with the growth, lol. It's like I told him though, I'm too close to it to tell. Maybe I should've had someone else get it done for me....

My Hair Loss Weblog

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Bill-I'm going in to see Nakatsui as per his request in a few weeks at 8 mos to finalize the date for round 2, the bottomless pit known as the 'crown' and at that time I'll toss up some more pics as he takes them better and I can't take em for shit. I'm told it's coming in very well but as you know, friends, associates and anyone who wants something from you always lie.

Agio

My Hair Loss Weblog