Any Experiences with Dr. Paul Shapiro (Dr. Ron Shapiro's brother)

Hi Guys,

I have just joined this forum - and what a forum this is! Very educative!!

I am considering a procedure with Dr. Paul Shapiro at the Shapiro clinic. I hear he is the brother of the world famous Dr. Ron Shapiro.

I hear Dr Paul has been doing HT's for the past few years. But I am unable to find any one post their experiences with Dr. Paul.

Has anyone done any HT with Dr. Paul and if so can they post their experiences?

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I have just joined this forum - and what a forum this is! Very educative!!

I am considering a procedure with Dr. Paul Shapiro at the Shapiro clinic. I hear he is the brother of the world famous Dr. Ron Shapiro.

I hear Dr Paul has been doing HT's for the past few years. But I am unable to find any one post their experiences with Dr. Paul.

Has anyone done any HT with Dr. Paul and if so can they post their experiences?

Thanks

I see the need to get some photo and patients demonstrating my brothers work on the site so people can get an idea of the quality.

He has been studiing it for about 7 years now and actually doing procedures for about 4 now.

I think his work is looking great....I get a little jelous when I think it begins to look like mine....but oh well sibling rivalry.

I will have paul contact 2-3 of his patients and get them to tell about thier experience as well as get the photo of these patients into a album on the Forum

I want to emphasize that I am personally available to do any one that wants to have work done by me and we do not change Drs on anyone.

However I only do 1 surgery a day and there are only so many days available especially when you add in lecturing and teaching I do at conferences almost 6-7 times a year. I get booked up so far in advanced that patients have to wait. I feel bad and try to make as many days available as possible. There are just so many days.

So if they feel confident in my brothers tehnique and they dont want to wait as long it is offered. And I am very proud of the work he has done over the last 4 years. It is fun to see his patients coming back exited and happy. I get vicarious thrill out of seeing this.

Hope this was not too personal

Take care Ron shapiro