Similar story to Danger, 25 and consdering a HT

Ams

Hey guys, I'm 24 and am considering getting crown work done in 6 months when I'll be 25. I started to notice extra hairs shedding at 21, at 23 i noticed it thin, and 24 i noticed it thinner a little more. I've been on minox/propecia/nizoral for 7 months now, and have seen no results in the crown, but have noticed the rest of my hair filling in better and getting thicker(and the increase in growth rate of my beard). I want to get my crown filled in, so it can be a little more aesthetically pleasing. It seemed like the main concern you guys had about younger guys getting HT is that there can be extensively more hair loss in the future, and the crown will use a lot of the usable donar hair. The thing is, I seriously have the body of a yetti (I need get laser hair removal treatment for my back/shoulders/upper arms, and wax my upper chest and upper legs) With FUE, now I have more than ample amounts of donor hair just on my chest to cover my entire front. My chest hair is also thicker than the hair on my head. Even with this info, would getting a ht be a bad idea for me? I'm just curious to know what all you guys think, since you've most likely thought about this stuff more than me. I just hate walking around with a thinning crown.

Hey guys, I'm 24 and am considering getting crown work done in 6 months when I'll be 25. I started to notice extra hairs shedding at 21, at 23 i noticed it thin, and 24 i noticed it thinner a little more. I've been on minox/propecia/nizoral for 7 months now, and have seen no results in the crown, but have noticed the rest of my hair filling in better and getting thicker(and the increase in growth rate of my beard). I want to get my crown filled in, so it can be a little more aesthetically pleasing. It seemed like the main concern you guys had about younger guys getting HT is that there can be extensively more hair loss in the future, and the crown will use a lot of the usable donar hair. The thing is, I seriously have the body of a yetti (I need get laser hair removal treatment for my back/shoulders/upper arms, and wax my upper chest and upper legs) With FUE, now I have more than ample amounts of donor hair just on my chest to cover my entire front. My chest hair is also thicker than the hair on my head. Even with this info, would getting a ht be a bad idea for me? I'm just curious to know what all you guys think, since you've most likely thought about this stuff more than me. I just hate walking around with a thinning crown.