My turn! (SMG on Monday Oct. 12th)

Severn

Severn,

Congratulations!! I know you did a lot of research and asked a lot of questions in advance, so I'm really pleased that it came out even better than expected!

1-2 hours of scalp exercises a day? Wow - that is dedication!

I can't wait to see the photos!

M&M

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Originally posted by aaron1234:

Those are some great numbers Severn. I'm still so impressed with your 1-2 hours of scalp exercises per day. That's just incredible and will only help you in the long run. icon_rolleyes.gificon_smile.gif

Thanks Aaron. Since I was informed I have such great donor hair and a LOT more of to work with, if I get good results I might go ahead and do some hairline and temple restoration. But I won't be doing 2 hours of scalp excersizes for 3 months long this time. It was definitely overkill in my case and something like that probably should only be reserved for drum tight scalps.

Originally posted by Severn:

[but if I get the results I think I'm going to get, I'll gladly grab some pom poms and put on a wig and skirt with an SMG logo on the front! icon_biggrin.gif

Could we get a picture??? We were rooting for you before but in light of this we'll root harder. BTW, your pre-op and post op pics have been sent.

Severn mentioned above about his hair being very coarse. Here is a close up pic of his hairline to show some of the coarse hairs. I inquired about a previous ht in the front when I first looked at Severn's hairline. He assured me he did not get any work done in the front. The picture does not do justice to the stalky 2 hairs at the hairline.

Slide7.jpg

Sorry Janna but with my hairy legs I'd probably make a lousy cheerleader and scare patients away!

One more thing I wanted to add. Since Ron ended up with a bit more grafts than originally planned, he did not charge me for the extra ones planted although I would have gladly paid.

It's kind of rare in *any* business these days to run into that kind of generosity.

If I come in next time for more work Janna, every one of you guys gets a country breakfast! No more of me going cheap on Krispy Kreme! icon_smile.gif

EDIT: Yea, on the pics, you can see my natural hairline looks like a bad Bosely HT! To be fair, some of the unevenness is from a bit of a shed after starting propecia again. But yea, my hairs are like broom stalks! When I get a wild beard hair, it's like pulling a stick out of my face!(no exaggeration)