lower fin dose / sides

Jojo

hi i've taken fin 1mg for a year and recently lowered my fin 1mg dose to EOD (about 1 week ago) with a meal because of sides like lazyness, head-fog, libido. I've noticed some hairs falling out but that could be me being paranoid jus cos im aware ive lowered the dose. Has anyone hear continued to maintain with 1mg EOD? I hear its pretty much the same thing cos finasteride stays in your body for 24/78 hours or something like that. I'm not in a relationship so the libido thing hasn't been a big problem - i have less spontaneous erections, weaker orgasm with less sensitivity. I want to stay on the fin and keep the hair but do you think im mad with the libido problem? could i cause long term problems? its a tricky question to answer i know, that's the chance you take i suppose but think i would rather keep my hair and not get so depressed/reclusive then low/no libido. Any opinions? thanks

hi i've taken fin 1mg for a year and recently lowered my fin 1mg dose to EOD (about 1 week ago) with a meal because of sides like lazyness, head-fog, libido. I've noticed some hairs falling out but that could be me being paranoid jus cos im aware ive lowered the dose. Has anyone hear continued to maintain with 1mg EOD? I hear its pretty much the same thing cos finasteride stays in your body for 24/78 hours or something like that. I'm not in a relationship so the libido thing hasn't been a big problem - i have less spontaneous erections, weaker orgasm with less sensitivity. I want to stay on the fin and keep the hair but do you think im mad with the libido problem? could i cause long term problems? its a tricky question to answer i know, that's the chance you take i suppose but think i would rather keep my hair and not get so depressed/reclusive then low/no libido. Any opinions? thanks

thanks for your reply p.g.p. Do you have sides, if so did they diminish taking meds mon,wed,fri? Anyone else out there taking finasteride and putting up with the lower non existent libido? Any suggestion to lower sides?thanks

About the Libido, I just want to make sure that you are aware of the truths about the side effects....I was on Propecia for a year and swore that it lowered my sex drive...I was 100% convinced...I then saw an infomercial on Scalp Med and called...The guy said lowered libido is the #1 reason people switch to scalp med...I ordered a year supply....Well aside from the $600, the even worse part was with this scalp med I went off Propecia for a year

Everyone on here prob knows Scalp Med is a scam...And I would pay thousands to go back in time and never stop taking Fin...

That being said here are the truths about the side effects of Propecia...18 out of 1000 males experienced lowered libido, but 14 out of 1000 experienced the same effects on placebo....This means that there is an <2% chance you will experience the sides...That being said if you are this <2%, there is a 70% chance it is in your head!!! After reading this I went back on Propecia and FORCED myself (this was very difficult) to get it out of my head...

The truth is , I was blaming the propecia for what was my fault...When I was having difficult having erections, I blamed Propecia, but the truth is, when I was starting to get an errection, I would stop thinking about what was stimulating me and start focusing on my own erection, am I getting erect? Is the propecia stopping it? Am I fully erect? This would lead my train of thought away from the sexual stimuli and this was the actual reason I was having trouble maintaining an erection...

I am not saying this is the case in your situation..Because I understand that there are people experiencing side effects, but I wanted you to know my story....