Follicle Challenge story

Follicle Challenge

I'm currently 27 y.o.a and started experiencing premature baldness at the age of 21 years. Note I have tried various means and claimed mirracle cures, most of which have not worked. I have found Finasteride to be the most effective in halting/delaying the balding process. Due to the high cost of Propecia, I am not consistantly taking it. With study fees and general high cost of living, I can't afford to be on it on a regular/consistant basis, hence I'm seeing a very limited and varied success. There has to be a cheaper option, so I can remain on it on a regular basis. Any ideas????????????? I'm desperate :-x

I'm currently 27 y.o.a and started experiencing premature baldness at the age of 21 years. Note I have tried various means and claimed mirracle cures, most of which have not worked. I have found Finasteride to be the most effective in halting/delaying the balding process. Due to the high cost of Propecia, I am not consistantly taking it. With study fees and general high cost of living, I can't afford to be on it on a regular/consistant basis, hence I'm seeing a very limited and varied success. There has to be a cheaper option, so I can remain on it on a regular basis. Any ideas????????????? I'm desperate :-x