Atlantis Hair Transplant

Hi all, I'm a newbie on this post. I saw a couple of people posted about atlantis. Well, I actually my HT there. Very very unhappy with what happened. If anyone else has gone there I would love to hear from them. I am a nw5a and they gave me 1500 strip. I would have been happy to pay more and have more done. From the looks of it they grafts are sparsely placed. I am 52 days post op praying for a miracle.

Is this place in Fort Lauderdale? If so, I've heard nothing but negative comments about the place. I believe they're still doing micro and minigrafts, an outdated procedure. A guy on another board stated a friend of his went there and was very unhappy with his results.

• 2 weeks later...

I am also a newbie to this forum. Could you please explain what an nw5a is???

Originally posted by Transplant1500:

Hi all, I'm a newbie on this post. I saw a couple of people posted about atlantis. Well, I actually my HT there. Very very unhappy with what happened. If anyone else has gone there I would love to hear from them. I am a nw5a and they gave me 1500 strip. I would have been happy to pay more and have more done. From the looks of it they grafts are sparsely placed. I am 52 days post op praying for a miracle.

• 4 years later...