What do you think about doctor Devroye?

Hi all

???? am new in this forum

Lamentably in Spain there are no good doctors of hair transplant. Can somebody recommend a good doctor to me in Europe? I only know doctor

Jean Devroye from Belgium. Somebody has been operated by this surgeon in Europe?

What opinion do you have of him?

I need help.

Thanks and greetings

My email: fjfmasanet@yahoo.es

Hi all

???? am new in this forum

Lamentably in Spain there are no good doctors of hair transplant. Can somebody recommend a good doctor to me in Europe? I only know doctor

Jean Devroye from Belgium. Somebody has been operated by this surgeon in Europe?

What opinion do you have of him?

I need help.

Thanks and greetings

My email: fjfmasanet@yahoo.es

I have checked out his site and he just doenst impress me, i also read from a poster that he had an HT with Dr. Devroye and had only 5% growth. It looks like you live in Spain, so if you are willing to come to Belgium, you should also be willing to go to USA or Canada where the top docs are. I once send Dr. Devroye an email to get his prices and he was more expensive than the top docs. This is something you will have to live with for the rest of your life so it is best to go to the best of the best, you will even end up with more money left in your wallet. Also get opinions of the top docs by email, there is no cost in that and a lot of them even will give you a good deal for your flight, hotel,...

Whatever you decide, good luck

Greetz.

Pictures of my hairloss can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiumdude2004/