density

Belgiumdude

Hi,

if you mean of it is possible to get the same density with an HT as you had before the hairloss, the answer is yes and no i think.

There are docs who can give you a 80grafts/cm2 density while the average of natural hair is about 100 grafts/cm2. It is told that when you have a density of 50%, it shouldnt be detectable, although i would think a higher density is better for the hairline, off course you have to keep in mind your age, degree of hairloss, medication you are on etc. If you are a NW7 it is impossible to create the natural density cause you just dont have enough donor-hair.

Have you got some pics of your degree of hair loss and also tell us your age, nw-scale, if you are on medication? ( for example: proscar, propecia, rogaine,... )...

Although the answer to your question is yes but there are many more aspects you have to keep in mind as mentioned above.

Maybe others can tell you more things as i am a newbie on the subject of HT myself.

Greetz.

Pictures of my hairloss can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiumdude2004/

Hi,

if you mean of it is possible to get the same density with an HT as you had before the hairloss, the answer is yes and no i think.

There are docs who can give you a 80grafts/cm2 density while the average of natural hair is about 100 grafts/cm2. It is told that when you have a density of 50%, it shouldnt be detectable, although i would think a higher density is better for the hairline, off course you have to keep in mind your age, degree of hairloss, medication you are on etc. If you are a NW7 it is impossible to create the natural density cause you just dont have enough donor-hair.

Have you got some pics of your degree of hair loss and also tell us your age, nw-scale, if you are on medication? ( for example: proscar, propecia, rogaine,... )...

Although the answer to your question is yes but there are many more aspects you have to keep in mind as mentioned above.

Maybe others can tell you more things as i am a newbie on the subject of HT myself.

Greetz.

Pictures of my hairloss can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiumdude2004/