For Dr's or HT veterans - Shock Loss on 2nd proc.

I exprienced a tremendous amount of Shock Loss from my 2800 FU procedure in FEB. The loss from OLD plugs has not 100% recouped. I'm a bit surprised about his because after all the old plugs were transplated as well so should be genetically programed to grow for life.

My question to Dr's and HT veterans who've had more than one FU procedure is will there be shock loss of previous FU's in your 2nd procedure??

If there is/was, is there a guarantee that the previous FU's will grow back with the 2nd FU's??

Will they grow back 100% or will some not??

This is a big question/decision for me regarding a 2nd process.

Appreciate responses - Midnite

I exprienced a tremendous amount of Shock Loss from my 2800 FU procedure in FEB. The loss from OLD plugs has not 100% recouped. I'm a bit surprised about his because after all the old plugs were transplated as well so should be genetically programed to grow for life.

My question to Dr's and HT veterans who've had more than one FU procedure is will there be shock loss of previous FU's in your 2nd procedure??

If there is/was, is there a guarantee that the previous FU's will grow back with the 2nd FU's??

I submitted this a few days ago but it seemed to get lost in all the other posts.......