New Hair Institute San Jose-Jae Pak

Have you met with Rosanelli? I have had consultations with Dr. Rassman in San jose and Dr. Rosanelli in San Francisco. Its hard to say in my opinion. They were both very professional and confident. I know Dr. Rosanelli has been around a long time as has Rassman. I haven't heard much info. on Dr. Pak, but did ask the question. I did have a procedure with Rosanelli which was to fill in some work done else where. I can tell you the procdure went well, and I am happy with the results although I plan on getting it softened even further in the future. Just to clarify I didn't meet with Rassman until after my procedure with Rosanelli. I was curious as to his thoughts on future work and softening the hairline. Let me know if you have any questions. I would be curious as to what you were told at your consult.

I did meet with Rosanelli, very honest approach, cheaper than others, direct, but didn't mention that he'd pay particular attention to the artistic part, direction of hair growth etc. His photo album seemed quite old and his techniques, for what I read here are considered obsolete. Is that so? As for Doc. Pak of New Hair Institute, he's a very nice guy. I am just looking for feedback from others about them. Thank you

From all the questions I asked Rosanelli I was told he only does the so called ultra refined follicular units and the Trico closure which I believe is up to date. Other than that I didn't know what else to ask at the time. I have learned a lot more now, but it seems like everytime you have a consult with someone else they claim to be the best and could do the best job.