2 Month HT results, Avodart and breasts - pics for all to come

Hi guys...

I've been gone for awhile. Took a couple of vacations and was also traveling for work. Bottom line, I've been really busy with my work. Anyway, I was catching up tonight and reading many of the posts, still have more catch-up to do.

I took some pics at 2 months and will post them sometime in the next few days. I believe they show some regrowth activity in the lower crown resulting from 3 months of avodart. Took pics of my new breasts also. Very impressive! No, just kidding on that one...

I do have exciting news though... My transplant results... At about 3-4 weeks post HT, all of my 'little lemmings' marched in an orderly fashion off my head and left me with just a few brave soldiers at their posts.

However, between 5 and 8 weeks my hair has been coming in everywhere. Most of it is very fine and the color has went back to blonde from my teenage years. Some of it is already normal and has grown in just like my normal hair. My hairline has hair also, but you can tell it has a lot to still come...

I need a better camera to show you the upclose detail, but in the pics I took you will see the fine hair everywhere in the front all the way into the hairline.

Anyway, I am finally back to a normal schedule and will be checking in again in a day or so...

Griswald

Hi guys...

I've been gone for awhile. Took a couple of vacations and was also traveling for work. Bottom line, I've been really busy with my work. Anyway, I was catching up tonight and reading many of the posts, still have more catch-up to do.

I took some pics at 2 months and will post them sometime in the next few days. I believe they show some regrowth activity in the lower crown resulting from 3 months of avodart. Took pics of my new breasts also. Very impressive! No, just kidding on that one...

I do have exciting news though... My transplant results... At about 3-4 weeks post HT, all of my 'little lemmings' marched in an orderly fashion off my head and left me with just a few brave soldiers at their posts.

However, between 5 and 8 weeks my hair has been coming in everywhere. Most of it is very fine and the color has went back to blonde from my teenage years. Some of it is already normal and has grown in just like my normal hair. My hairline has hair also, but you can tell it has a lot to still come...

I need a better camera to show you the upclose detail, but in the pics I took you will see the fine hair everywhere in the front all the way into the hairline.

Anyway, I am finally back to a normal schedule and will be checking in again in a day or so...

Griswald