toppik(etc) pics?

Anyone have any with/without pics of toppik, couvre, dermatch, or equivalent to share? I'd be really interested to see some examples other than those used for marketing the product.

I'm in the process of deciding which option(or options) will work best for me.

Thanks!

-k

Anyone have any with/without pics of toppik, couvre, dermatch, or equivalent to share? I'd be really interested to see some examples other than those used for marketing the product.

I'm in the process of deciding which option(or options) will work best for me.

Thanks!

-k

Until I get some actual pics for you to look at, I have to tell you that Toppik (with a Couvre base) makes a world of difference. To me, at least.

I'd have to guess that it depends on what you have already. Like someone here has mentioned before, Toppik will not work on completely bald areas. But if you have something to work with, it does improve the appearance by a big margin.

I have to further qualify all this by saying I have black hair. I am sure others here using Toppik can chime in on this.

How short is the hair that you're using toppik on? I just shaved my head about 7 days ago (no setting on buzzer), and tried putting some on last night just to test but it seemed a little bunchy since the hair was so short. Going to wait a few more days or so and try again.

-k

I'd suggest a light couvre base to conceal bunchiness and other blemishes that Toppik may cause. My hair must've been between 1/2 to 1/4th of an inch when I buzzed it.

Also, are you putting it on yourself? That'd be hard. My wife does it for me.

• 2 months later...

everyone,

I am about NW3+, and the frontal scalp has pretty much no hair just a very little island.. will Toppik help me? How doest it work if there is no hair at all in the frontal scalp?

thanks in advance..

Disclaimer: I am not a qualified medical professional nor do i work for any doctor, hence these are my personal and honest views. Hopefully I will benefit someone as I had benefitted from this awesome forum.

My HT blog - 2600 - Dr. Feller: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/PD/blog/68/

photo album: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/PD/albums/135