Sourcing Propecia in Ireland

foreheadgump

Guys Ive just been dealt a blow in my fight against hairloss. I got a prescription for propecia almost a month ago from a foreign doc whom im interested in having my procedure done. Finally got the courage to go into the pharmacy and ask for my prescription. I was quoted 240euros per month because it will need to be specially ordered as it is not commonly sold in ireland. any irish guys out their with this problem. where do i go now?

At that sort of price, you would be far better off buying online. I personally use Unitedpharmacies.com (not .co.uk). Online your looking at around 50 Euro per month (branded Propecia).

You should also look into using Proscar instead of Propecia. Proscar is made by the same company that make Propecia, and both have the same active ingredient (Finasteride); Propecia contains 1mg of Finasteride and Proscar contains 5mg. By cutting Proscar into 4 you get ~1.25mg. This can also be found at UnitedPharmacies and will work out at around 50 Euro every 4-5 month (branded Proscar).

Also, if you know anyone traveling to Spain soon, you can get them to buy Proscar from a pharmacy. They shouldn't sell you it without a prescription but many do, I just bought 4 boxes at 27 Euro.