results

Eddie

I am 2 months post op from 2950 fu by mhr. If I would have found this site prior to my ht I probabl  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My personal position is that if I am paying this Doctor thousands of dollars to do surgery on me, I EXPECT HIM to do the incisions at the recipent site AND place the grafts himself or at the least if it is a large session be there placing grafts while an assistant helps on the other side. MY idea of surgery is not assistants doing the surgery and the Doc checking in every so often seeing how its going. That's why he's getting paid soooo much. I'm sure you will still get great results Eddie and would very much like to see your photo's. Good Luck!!! For DRL, PLEASE do a little more research here and ask questions before deciding on which Doctor you will use.This is VERY,VERY,VERY IMPORTANT!!! After doing the due diligence you may still decide that MHR is where you want to go, just make sure before you go because you can't change your mind after.

Nashville

I never knew about this site until after I had the ht done. I had 2 friends that had a ht done by mhr and they were very happy. I researched before I had it done including 2 different consultations. So I was very happy with my findings.Everyone has some apprehension about if they did enough to get the results they want.I have concerns about when will I see results. Everyone keeps telling me to hang in there and the results will start showing around 4 to 5 months. I also know that some people had results as early as 3 months. when did you see results(how early).

Sorry Eddie, but I'm behind you at 2 months post op. From what I understand your about right on the timing for new growth. I'm sure you got a great HT from MHR. I have some friends that came out fine from there also. All I was saying earlier is that if I'm paying the Doctor mega bucks to do surgery on me,Then I expect him to do the surgery on me and not his assistants. I did not hire his assistants to do the work!!.I am really anxious to see your pic's of the work you had done.

Good luck and happy growing!!

Nashville